Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome Friends

Because the Christmas Convoy is turning out to be such a wonderful success, I have decided that we should try other convoys as well. I decided to set up this blog as a hub for all the future convoys.
Each convoy will be run much like the Christmas Convoy. Each Convoy will have a sign up, a yahoo group, and a color palette.

So far I am thinking we can have the following Convoys:
New Year Convoy
Winter Convoy
Valentine Convoy
St. Patricks Day Convoy
Easter Convoy
Spring Convoy

That will give us about 1 convoy each month. Maybe more if we decide to do that.
This might sound like a lot to many, but one thing to keep in mind is that to participate in one convoy doesnt commit you to do all the other convoys. You only do the ones you want to do.

Please be sure to read each Convoy info carefully, so when you contact me to join I will know exactly which convoy you are signing up for :)

I look forward to seeing you all join up for each Convoy as we announce them. And if you have any ideas for new convoys, please feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments: